Why our camp?
In a word: HEART!
Briarwood has been serving our community for 50 years, offering lessons in water safety and aquatic sports, and fun activities for the whole family.
Because we care
Our qualified and handpicked staff are committed to caring for your child and making this summer the best one yet!
Registration for Briarwood Aquatic Day Camp is now open.
To register now, go to bottom of page.
Book early to avoid disappointment as spot fill up quickly.
- Early Bird rate: $120 per week (March 31 or earlier)
- Regular Rate: $140 per week (after March 31)
- Additional Extended Hours (optional) $25 before Camp, $25 after Camp
- Briarwood Pool Membership required $160 for family
Included in camp fees are lessons in:
- Red Cross Swimming Levels
- Synchronized Swimming
- Swim Team Practice
We offer our campers:
- Arts and Crafts
- Variety Show (Presented at the end of season)
- Free swim in the afternoon
- Camp-Out Night
- Theme Days
- Outings (*Additional fee applies)
- Hot lunch 1x/week (*Additional fee applies)
Please see the attached Daycamp registration form for details.
Aquatic Day Camp Registration Form <– click here
Also, please be sure to fill out the associated Pool form below:
POOL Registration Form <– click here
TO PAY YOUR DAY CAMP REGISTRATION FEES:
Please fill out the application form and use the included worksheet to calculate your fees. After filling out the registration from, proceed to one of the payment methods listed below for the amount associated with your membership.
We accept electronic payment for your convenience, as well as cheque and cash payments.
-For payment by cheque or cash, send your payement to our mailing address at:
Association Natation Briarwood
CP 46534 CSP Boul. St-Jean
-For payment by Interac e-Transfer through your Bank, send to: email@example.com
-For payment through PayPal, click on PayPal button below: