Why our camp?
In a word: HEART!
Briarwood has been serving our community for 50 years, offering lessons in water safety and aquatic sports, and fun activities for the whole family.
Because we care
Our qualified and handpicked staff are committed to caring for your child and making this summer the best one yet!
Registration for Briarwood Aquatic Day Camp is now open. To register, please see the click on the document link below and follow the instructions to register.
If you would like to go on the waiting list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Bird rate: $90 per week (April 1 or earlier)
- Regular Rate: $100 per week (after April 1)
- Additional Extended Hours (optional) $30 per week
- Briarwood Pool Membership required $150 for family
Included in camp fees are lessons in:
- Red Cross Swimming Levels
- Synchronized Swimming
- Water Polo
- Swim Team Practice
We offer our campers:
- Arts and Crafts
- Variety Show (Presented at the end of season)
- Free swim in the afternoon
- Camp-Out Night
- Theme Days
- Hot lunch 1x/week (*Additional fee applies)
Please see the attached Daycamp registration form for details.
Also, please be sure to fill out the associated Pool form below:
We accept PayPal for your convenience should you wish to use an online payment method!
TO PAY YOUR DAY CAMP REGISTRATION FEES USING PAYPAL:
Please fill out the application form and use the included worksheet to calculate your fees.
You may pay your fees here by clicking on the “Buy Now” button, filling in the amount you owe for fees,
and completing the transaction.